The very FIRST introduction to Micah Jay was reserved for his big bros! Here's Wy guy proudly walking into room 303 and rubbing some sanitizer on his hands so he could hold his new brother. He was SO excited to meet Micah!
Uncle Jay and Aunt Gigi kept us company at the hosptial tonight by staying to watch a movie!!! I was going a little bit stir crazy in the hospital bed at this point so it was great to have a good distraction. When they left, I called the nurse in to unhook all of my wires and tubes so I could get OUT of bed. She thought I was totally crazy but let me do it anyway! : ) Today was an amazing day and we are so grateful to the Lord for this indescribable gift of our new lil man. And we felt so loved by all of our family who came to meet Micah today. Our hearts are full...
No comments:
Post a Comment