April 8, 2011

Hospital Stay-Day 2

Here's some photos of Mich Jay on Day TWO! He slept GREAT last night, only waking once for a feeding (OK, so he didn't even wake up on his own, but the nurse strongly encouraged me to wake him to eat!). The third time around I take 'Never wake a sleeping baby' very seriously! but I did listen to the nurse and woke him anyway! : )

Micah is wearing the cute little hat that Auntie B brought him!

Every once in a while Micah opens his peepers but normally closes them again with the camera flash. I caught one with them open!
I just LOVE my baby's feet!
Wyatt was feeling pretty excited and much more confident in holding Micah today!
Oh, I miss my Ikey bear but love this picure anyhow. Come to find out, Isaac hasn't been running a temp just from his shots on Monday but actually has Roseola. Boo. He's got a rash all over his tummy and is just not himself right now. He was VERY happy to get some time with Daddy out in the car, though. I'm hoping this passes quickly and he is on the mend by the time we get home! This mama's heart just breaks to not have all 3 of my fellas here together.
My cousin Danny and his sweet girlfriend, Katie made a trip up to the hospital tonight to meet Micah!
I just LOVE this new little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment