July 12, 2010

Isaac's Half Birthday!

My sweet little man is now a 6-month-old! I have no idea where the days keep diappearing to, but I love this guy more with each passing moment...

Ikey had his 6-month photo shoot on Saturday. He didn't make the photographer work too hard for her money since he smiles 99% of the time! I think the above photo truly captures Isaac's sweet, yet very playful personality! He really is my little sunshine and the laughter in my heart...

Wyatt loves for Isaac to wear his red converse, so I thought it would be a good 'prop' and fun memory at 6 months! Full of Laughter...
This shot might be my favorite... Isaac with his thumb and the shoelace in his mouth! And there's just something about that profile and enormous legs that I find irresistable! ; ) Does this guy have rolls, or what? Isaac finally got to try some 'real' food (if that's what you call rice cereal!)... It was NOT a hit! We are going to have to venture quickly into the world of fruits and veggies because Isaac has learned to spit the rice cereal back at mommy... Yes, he literally spits it into my face! ; ) Now that he's tried cereal, he thinks he should have a bite of everything that we eat! Loving playtime! All played out! Headed to the pool...Have I mentioned how much Isaac LOVES the water? Look at this Pillsbury belly! Daddy's buddy! Sitting big and very proud! __________________________________________________________ Fun Facts About our 6-Month-Old: ISAAC...
  • continues to fill our world with sunshine and laughter!
  • has entered the world of 'real' FOOD--Only rice cereal, if that counts!
  • is SITTING BIG, but still topples when he gets excited and loses his concentration
  • has learned to BABBLE! It is so sweet to hear him 'talk'
  • loves the swimming POOL
  • is a crazy man in his crib...I find him anywhere but in the original spot where I lay him to sleep! Sometimes he's on his belly, or completly at the other end of the crib, or poking his little feet through the spindles...He definitley does not stay put!
  • enjoys being a part of every family activity... He does not like to be left out! From picnics on the porch, to baseball in the backyard...you'd better find a way to bring Ikey along! : )
  • has gone a very STRONG GRIP!
  • puts everything into his MOUTH... We are going to have to childproof this place very soon! Yikes!
  • loves to sleep on his BELLY
  • cannot be cuddled or rocked to sleep! Ike loves to play and snuggle and be held while awake, but when it's time for Ikey to fall asleep, you'd better put him down quick! As much as I'm THANKFUL for my independent sleeper, sometimes I miss having a sleeping baby in my arms. : /

No comments:

Post a Comment