July 13, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes!

Famous Wyatt Quotes
(keep in mind that he has the cutest raspy voice)

  • "Wy do it self!" is probably what we hear out of the mouth of Mr. Independent most often
  • "Is that thing?" Wyatt is very inquisitive!
  • "Daddy crazy driver and Mommy safe driver!" (Which is very TRUE but he didn't learn it from me!)
  • When Gabbi toots, Wyatt take a big wiff and says, "Smells GOOD!"
  • Wyatt looks at me after I come home from running and says, "Mommy pretty...and stinky!"
  • Often says, "Beautiful Mommy."
  • So Wyatt must have drank alot of pool water because he went potty right before we left to come home. When we got home Wy wanted a snack... So I found him in the pantry in a puddle. Hmmmm, this was very unusual for Wyatt. So we cleaned up the pee pee and talked about what had happened. This was the dialogue, Wyatt: "Potty there in pantry." Mommy: "Yes, you did potty in the pantry and you feel very bad for it, right?" Wyatt: "No. Feel better." I'm sure he did feel better... He had to go pretty bad apparently!
  • When he sees motorcycles on the road he says, "Bikes Dangerous! Wyatt ride it!"
  • When Daddy goes to Bible Study, Wyatt says "Daddy go story time!"
  • loves for everyone to be HAPPY... He goes around the room and says, "Ederbody Happy! Wy guy happy. Daddy happy. Mommy Happy. Baby Happy!"
  • Often refers to himself as Wy guy; Daddy, as Joe or Jojo; Mommy, as Honey; and Brother, as Ikey Owen! I love it when Wyatt is upstairs and I'm downstairs and if I don't respond to him, he yells from the bannister "Honey!" to get my attention!
  • answers his own questions, for example, "I want candy. OK, Daddy? Ok."

We just LOVE LOVE LOVE our Wy guy to pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment