So many pictures, outfits and expressions! I just couldn't narrow it down so here they ALL are....
 |
| Oh my goodness! Is this not the most perfectly pouty face you've ever seen? I tell you what, all Ava has to do is stick that lip out and her daddy will give her anything she wants! She's learning young! |
 |
| Does she look like her brothers? Shhhh, but this girl where's blue to bed much of the time. I'm cheap, I suppose. Her brothers are not fans of Ava in blue. She's supposed to look like a girl ALL the time, complete with pink ruffles and a hair bow! :) |
 |
| Isaac loves to hold his lil sister for about 60 seconds at a time. You'd better be close by when he decides he's finished because he yells "Done!" and let's go!!!!!!!! |
 |
| All is right in the world. |
 |
| Have I mentioned how AMAZINGLY wonderful Auntie B is? She is truly wonderful. She is hands-on, a helper, a servant and truly in love with her new niece and nephew. Beyond grateful for her friendship and help. She makes outings very easy for me! |
 |
| Ava spends a lot of time on the go and in her carseat! Such a trooper and a little gem! Smiling most of the time... |
 |
| Talking to and smiling at Mimi |
 |
| Chewing those fingers. She doesn't such her thumb but sure does love to chew her fingers! It's pretty cute! |
 |
| An angel! |
Her 3-Month Stats:
Wt 14lbs (80%)
Ht 2ft (80%) ** Dr. Greenwood said she's probably going to be long and lean. How he makes that educated guess at 3 months of age, I have NO idea! We shall see if his hypothesis is accurate...
Ava Joy Joy! You are our Happy Happy Joy Joy! Just ordered you a sign for your room that says so exactly. Your daddy and I love you so very much and are over the moon excited to have you in our family. You truly 'complete' the McCulley household! You are a true gift and a gem! You are patient and happy, interactive and content. You wake about once per night and love to sleep in your carseat all morning long after we drop Wyatt off at school. We are realizing that you need your beauty rest. As long as you are rested then you are a happy girl! You remind me of Isaac and everyone else thinks you look just.like.Wyatt! I love you, sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment