July 12, 2014

7 Months of Sweetness!

Dare I call this season with my girl my FAVORITE?!!!!  It is such a sweet stage, indeed.  Ava is so full of personality, smiles, laughter and snuggles yet she's not on the go.  I know it's just the calm before the storm of having a crawler/walker/toddler so I am soaking it up with much JOY!!!  Below are pics from a little photo op I had with Ava while her bros were out for a couple hours.  What's a momma to do with some free time with her baby girl other than take pictures!
Fun Facts About our 7-Month-Old: 
Ava Joy........
-Picks up puffies and gets them straight to her mouth.  This girls has some great hand-eye coordination!
-Squeals in delight!  So fun to hear a high pitched girl squeal after hearing the grunts and growls of her big bros.  Still catches us by surprise and well all laugh at her!
-Makes a pouty face at Daddy if he kisses her with a 5 o' clock shadow....those whiskers are not Ava's friend.
-Does not like peas....she actually vomitted after eating them.  The drama begins! :) 
-Is a roly poly on the floor.  She can easily and independently get from pt A to pt B when she wants to.  Bring back the baby gates!
-Is sitting very stable now
-loves her bros but is esecially fond of Wyatt right now.  He can seriously do no wrong in Ava's eyes! :)  I love their little connection
-Micah loves to squeeze her cheeks and says "She loves chubby cheeks!" which she actually does not love but is a pretty good sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment