I'm reminded today of how imperfect my love is- how too often
I'm impatient and unkind, easily frustrated and looking out for my own
comfort. But I'm thankful for Christ's love that is perfectly perfect,
never fails, never gives up, and never runs out on me! And I am able to
love because he first loved me......
 |
| We got to decorate some heart ornaments with the Johnson girls the weekend before Valentine's while they were in town! |
 |
| This was the HIGHLIGHT of my Valentine's! Wyatt brought home this card to Mom AND Ava!!!! :) Nothing better than the made-with-love kind of card! |
Annual box of chocolate covered strawberries from Mimi!
 |
| Wyatt feeding Isaac. Priceless! The purple squiggly icing must taste different than the pink squiggles ;) |
 |
| Fun packages from Nana! |
 |
| My breakfast! Is this the sweetest? Joe even tried to think healthy instead of the normal tube of cinnamon rolls with 1000 calories. It's the little things that makes this woman happy! ;) |
 |
| Comparing cards and stickers. |
 |
| A red rose from each of my fellas. LOVE |
 |
| I have loved seeing a tender side to these boys since Ava has been born. I tell you what this girl will never have a chance to be insecure because her doting brothers tell her how beautiful she is ALL the time. |
 |
| Thankful for this new little love in our lives! She's a gem, for sure! Praying she has a beautiful heart to match her beautiful smile! ;) |
 |
| Once again, Joe and I did not get a picture together. Ugh! We went to an awesome marriage conference on Saturday by Gary Chapman, then out to dinner, and spent the night at A-Loft in Park Place all with our little Ava in tow. She received her first round of shots on Friday which ended up working in our favor because she literally slept 90% of the weekend away!!!! :) I'm beyond thankful for a man who invests in our marriage and loves me with a love that is far more than I deserve..... |
No comments:
Post a Comment