June 17, 2012

Father's Day, 2012

We surprised Joe with a new TV for the master bathroom as his Father's Day gift. 
 
I never thought I'd have a TV in my bathroom!  In fact, I'd be okay without a TV in the whole house.....  well maybe one for those super duper handy cartoons every once in a while when I need to get something accomplished! ;)  Yep, it's a very good privilege to be given and taken away from a certain 4-year-old who shares his daddy's passion for the flat screen. 
 
Back to Father's Day.....  I'm convinced that the TV is one of my hubby's love languages so that's just what we surprised him with this year! :)  Wyatt did the Costco shopping with me (I admit it, I'm totally in that stage of life where I buy my wardrobe, gifts, and groceries at the one-stop-shop, COSTCO!) and was able to keep it a surprise for a whole month.  I was so proud of him.  
 
Jojo loved his gift but felt a little unworthy of the price tag so, my once-impulsive-turned-frugal-husband took the TV back to Costco and found one at a yard sale for $20 (all the more reason why I LOVE this man!).  But it was the thought that counts....  he was definitely thought of and got a TV in the bathroom after all.  Now good luck finding time to watch it (besides the toons, of course!)  Hehe!    
 
As it's written in blue crayon below, this man truly is the very BEST daddy in the entire world! Hands down, no one compares, no room for debate :)....  done deal, he's the very BEST daddy! 
 SuperDAD
 

 We had the privilege of spending Father's Day weekend with Joe's dad and the boys' Papa too! 
 SuperDAD with our snuggle bug! :)
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, my Love!!!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment