This is what summertime is made of and why I truly LOVE being a BOY MOM! What fun it was to be on the ball field and watch these boys play.
Wyatt's very first time at bat....
He HIT.... and ran to THIRD! It was a classic game of bloopers. Thankfully there were as many dads on the field as boys so Wy guy was quickly directed to FIRST base! :)
It didn't take him long before he was a pro
Wyatt with his favorite buddies, Kohen and Dax!
and Wy made many trips outside the dugout to see his very favorite buddy Isaac who desperately wanted to be on the team and play t-ball too!
It was tough keeping Ike off the field. He thought he was part of the team. I think he could have easily been a sub.... soon enough, Isaac, soon enough!
Wyatt was honored with a medal at his end of the season pizza party! He was one PROUD boy! :) Good thing I snapped a photo because the medal was destroyed in about 5 mins of getting home with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment