Here he is... Isaac Owen at 21 months!

I'm not sure how in the world I let this happen--first time ever--to 'forget' to take a 21-month photo on the actual day. Shame on me! So sorry my sweet middle man... you are definitely still the cream in my oreo! : )

So I'm improvising this month... Here is Isaac celebrating 21 months at Wyatt's school carnival just a few days before his 21 month birthday! He had a BLAST stearing the boat...

playing some basketball...

riding the bikes...

getting his face painted! Oh yeah... he's totally ready to for this preschool thing!

I don't think Wyatt thought the carnival was quite as cool as his little bro, but he had fun too getting a football painted on his face...

riding bikes, fishing for prizes, and climbing on lots of equipment! Love this big cheezy smile and the camo vest--that's totally my Wy guy!

Micah Jay was just along for the ride! He loves to observe the action from his cozy little car seat!

Wyatt was so HAPPY and very PROUD to take his daddy to school for parents' day!
No comments:
Post a Comment