Here he is with the full belly laugh going on. Music to my ears! : )
Here's his serious look...
He loves to stick out his tongue!
Micah has enjoyed lots of tummy time this month. I can't say it's his favorite thing but he tolerates it without a fuss!
Tummy time is a little more entertaining with big brother around!
_______________________________________________________________
Fun Facts About our 3-Month-Old:
MICAH...
- has the softest hair ever... it's like running your hand through feathers!
- is a very BIG boy... he looks too big for his car seat already. Oh my!
- had his first mild cold this month. Strange for July, I know! He was a trooper and it didn't seem to phase him a bit but did get us a bit delayed on our shot schedule.
- has turned into a little bit of a spitter. This is all new to me. Neither of my other boys spit up at all. So I asked the doctor, "Is it normal for babies to spit up?" He looked at me like I was totally crazy and laughed saying, "Yes! It's very normal!" Guess I need to dig out those burp clothes and bibs that I registered for a few years back.
- this boy needs a bath daily... maybe it's part of the spitting up thing but he's always smelly! : )
- sucks on his thumb AND pointer finger while he sleeps. Cute!
- Finally moved into his big boy nursery after 3 months of camping out in mommy and daddy's bathroom. Sounds gross, I know, but it's a very big bathroom so he had his own little nook! It was a sad day for me moving my little boy down the hall. Do I sound like a first time mom, or what? Wyatt was in our room for a whole week, Isaac made it about a month and Micah for 3 months! Am I getting super sentimental in my old age (I am officially going on 31 now. Yikes!) or what?
- Oh my hinges! (This is Wyatt's new saying!)... this little boy has completely stolen my heart. He is so content, sweet, happy, playful, and snugly... I just love him to pieces. I would have a dozen more if I was guaranteed they'd be just like Micah and stay this size forever and I was a few years younger...
- Micah Jay, you are such a blessing to our family! We love you SO MUCH (yes, even when you're smelly!). I just can't get enough of you. We are trying hard to carve out time with just you each evening after your big bros go to bed. You and I even had our first mommy, son date. Daddy took your big brothers out for a morning of fun while you and I stayed home and enjoyed some quality time on your play mat, laughing and talking and just catching up on some sweet moments of life together! I love you as tall as all the trains in the world stacked on top of each other, and as far as curious george riding on a rocket ship all the way to the moon and back, and as wide as all of the hippos in the world with very full bellies lined up side by side. Whew... never knew my heart could hold that amount of love for 3 little boys! "How much do you love me?" That's the common question in our house these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment