Micah is the best
cuddler in the whole wide world... and I'm taking full advantage of our snuggle time as much as possible these days! There's always a big load of laundry waiting for me, but I've gotten plenty of reading done the past 2 months with a baby in my arms! I LOVE snuggling with Micah Jay! The laundry will always be there, right? But soon my baby will be big like his brothers and I won't get to snuggle him anymore... so I'm holding on to these moments as long as I can make them last!

Sweet conversations with Mommy!
I love coming home and seeing Micah in the Bjorn with Daddy! Mr. Productivity can't seem to slow down and snuggle with his boy, so he just straps him on his chest and they get some quality time working together!
Bath Time--always a highlight for Micah!

His shirt says HUNGRY! That about sums it up for Micah... He's always hungry!

And our chubby monkey is now off the growth charts. That's right, he's beyond the 97
th% in everything! He weighs 14lbs 13oz and is 24.5 in long at just 2 months of age!

I just LOVE baby feet!


We just love this little boy to pieces! Micah remains so content, yet very interactive when you talk to and play with him! He's slept through the night a few nights here and there but is still mostly waking once. I have to say that I've been quite a softy... I know he's plenty big enough to be sleeping through the night, but I just can't let him cry it out yet! I actually enjoy our early morning time together. I normally end up falling asleep in my nursing chair for about 2 hours before I finally wake up with a crook in my neck and decide it's time for each of us to get back into our own beds! Maybe it's the thought of him possibly being our last, or maybe it's just the fresh
perspective I have of how fast each stage really passes by. I was just doing this with Isaac one year ago and now he's such a big boy! So grateful for these sweet moments and precious memories. I'm soaking them all in and letting them linger a bit longer this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment