June 12, 2011

Isaac at 17 Months!

Does this little boy look as sweet and mild and gentle as can be here?

Well he is VERY SWEET and VERY FEISTY too (Don't be deceived by the gentle and mild look, though... maybe with time... maybe)!
We still have yet to find a good spot for Gabbi's food and water dishes. It is such a gross mess to clean up when Isaac gets into them and dumps them all over the floor. I find myself Cloroxing the floors and Isaac about once per day! I think the only safe place would be inside of a cage with a huge pad lock on the front! The garage used to work but now it's too hot for Gabbi to stay out there, so we're back to big messes or a hungry and thirsty barking dog. I can't win this game!
Isaac loves to wear glasses and he always wants you to notice his cool look!
Here he is all clean and dressed in his cute fireman towel. Thanks Aunt Janene for the fun gift!
I think Isaac is just about done with the high chair. He wants to be a big boy so bad and do everything that Wyatt is able to do. Funny little story (after the fact, that is!)... So I left Isaac in his high chair eating a brownie....I left the room for about 2 min and I hear Wyatt screaming, "Oh my goodness... Isaac's drinking coffee!" I made a made dash back to the kitchen to find Isaac standing on the kitchen island drinking Joe's coffee (and a large puddle of it under his feet!). He had apparently climbed out of his high chair, onto the tray, and then onto the kitchen island. Yep, I think the high chair is going to get put away very soon or I'll be calling 9-1-1 when he falls off the counter!
He knows how to lock and unlock the doors now
This boy IS such a monkey!
You're wondering why I have a photo of a bird, right? Well, Isaac loves birds and helicopters... I'm seeing a trend here for things that fly. Maybe he's gonna be a pilot or something!
You only look cute in your birthday suit for about the first two years of life, so I had to capture his cuteness!!!!
Ike loves to hide behind the curtains....
and play shoot guns with Wyatt!
He's normally tuckered out by lunch time!
Gabbi is very protective of Isaac in particular. She waits right outside his door and is sure to be the first to let us know when he's awake!This might be new fav of mine! I just love this photo!
Here are his cute little blond curls! Can you believe that Daddy almost cut them off last month? He's so glad that I stopped him... we both just love his little curls!
___________________________________________________________
A Few More Fun Facts About our 17-month-old:
ISAAC...

-loves lights and buttons and any kind of cause and effect reaction! He's got a cute little routine before and after nap time/bedtime of turning on/off his monitor, radio and lights! He also loves the cause and effect reaction he gets from Wyatt when he gets a hold of the remote and turns OFF his movie midway through! :/

-loves to be my helper and put Micah's stinky diapers in the trash.

-loves the rain, SINGING (he has a beautiful voice I must add), and Hot Tomales (strange, huh?)

-is physically exhausting. He loves to climb and is on the verge of emergency or disaster about 75% of the day. There is no more leaving Isaac anywhere alone! I've got one in a stage of physical exhaustion and another in the stage of mental exhaustion... sometimes when Joe gets home I am completely in a fog. What will it be like next year when I have 3 who are high maintenance? I'm counting on much growth and maturity from my big boys in the next year! : )

-is petrified of being of swings and pool boats. OK, I'm not sure if it's fear or a control factor here. He definitely does not like to be restrained! He wants to be free to be on the GO at all times!

-discovered that it's much more fun to eat an ice cream cone from the bottom up. He eats the bottom out of the cone then tries to eat the ice cream as fast as he can as it drips all over himself!

-fits his name to a T! I know I say this all the time but he truly defines laughter. He makes me laugh out loud daily! He is good medicine for my soul and I think he's gonna be a good weight loss regimen for me too... this fella moves like a machine all day long!

I love you more than you'll ever know, little buddy! You are my sunshine when skies are grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment