May 22, 2011

Can't Help to Compare!

OK, so I try hard not to compare my boys... not through blog posts, or conversations, or in training and discipline. I just want them to have the freedom to be exactly who they were each created to be, independently and uniquely, without constantly being compared to their siblings! But I couldn't help to compare these two photos of Isaac and Micah. Do you see a pretty strong resemblance, or is it just me? And much to Daddy's dismay, Micah's DARK hair is falling out and coming back in BLOND! I'm not sure he'll be a toe head like Isaac, but he certainly isn't going to be a brunette! So with these two fellas only being 15 months apart, I have a feeling they will have to find a different characteristic to set them apart other than in their looks! : )

Micah Jay 6-weeks
Isaac Owen 5-Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment