The morning of!
Joyfully awaiting the arrival of our new little man...
Final Photo as a Family of 3
Life's about to change...
Here he is! ISAAC OWEN MCCULLEY weighing in at 8lbs 14oz and 21inches
A day of REJOICING and GLADNESS it certainly was!
I was feeling a little anxious the weekend before Isaac's debut with all of the changes that were going to be taking place. I randomly (or divinely!) woke up at 3:30am just in time to eat one last snack before surgery : ) and to spend some time in God's Word and praying over my new little man... The Lord gave me many scriptures that brought my heart much peace in preparing for surgery! Joe and I said goodbye to our little Wyatt who got to stay home with Mimi, and we headed to the hospital at 9am. We were scheduled for an 11:30 cesarean but didn't enter the OR until about 1pm. Finally, at 1:23pm our little man made his grand debut and my heart was instantly full of JOY, pure JOY! I'm increasinly in awe of the Lord's amazing GRACE.
No comments:
Post a Comment