January 14, 2010

22-Months and now a BIG BROTHER!

Wyatt got a pretty special 22-month birthday gift... A BROTHER!!!! Wy has not gotten to meet baby Isaac yet due to restrictions at the hospital because of flu season, but I'm confident that Wy guy will be a great big brother! I'm so in love BOTH of my BOYS. Wyatt wearing mommy's shades

Reading in his dino slippers

Time with Daddy is the BEST Wyatt loves to TALK on the phone. Wy guy has gotten pretty good at putting on his own shoes when he's eager to go play outside. Mommy normally let's Wyatt pick out his own shoes each day to wear... Soooo that often means that we're not matching! : /
Wyatt loves his snacks and sometimes helps himself...
Wyatt on his morning "conference call" with Daddy!
Thinking about getting into the pantry... Lil stinker!
______________________________________________________________
Fun Facts About our 22-Month-Old:
WYATT...
  • Always uses his UTENSILS... He will not let you by with giving him finger foods! He wants a bowl or plate and fork or spoon for everything! I'm amazed at how well he does and how little actually lands in his lap!
  • Is now drinking out of a regular CUP all on his own. Bye-bye sippy cups!
  • Wants ICE in his water all day
  • Is sure looking forward to Feb 12 when the WINTER OLYMPICS begin...He loves the commercials (I promised Daddy that I wouldn't post this, BUT I have to note that Wyatt really likes to watch the figure skating because they "spin")
  • New cute words include: "THANK YOU" and "TACKLE" and "KNUCKLES"
  • Says "NICE" when he or we make a basket or do something cool! ; )
  • Will not ever let us forget to "PRAY" at the dinner table... Sometimes we have to pray 2 or 3 times before Wyatt is satisfied!
  • Is still obsessed with HORSES
  • Blots the pizza grease with a napkin... I guess he's been watching Mommy's silly quirks!
  • Loves to give "knuckles" instead of a high-five!

No comments:

Post a Comment