Isaac in his HOMECOMING attire!
This was the most wonderful hospital stay and 4 of the happiest days of my life! If it weren't for our little Wy guy being unable to visit us, I definitely would have opted to stay another night. But I'm very eager to get home and introduce our BOYS!!!!

One last memory at the hospital

All ready to head out...

BROTHERS!!!!!!
Mommy brought home some birthday cupcakes for the celebration and introduction... I'm not sure if it was a mistake or just a really good distraction! But Wyatt was definitley more interested in the sweet treats than the new baby in his house!

It didn't take Wyatt very long to warm up to this new little fella

First HUG for baby Isaac.

And a first KISS too on day one! : )
I really do think Wyatt is the BEST big brother in the whole wide world.

Wyatt was determined that Isaac could sit with him... He kept patting the couch cushion and saying "sit" relentlessly
I'm feeling so blessed and our JOY is very FULL! These really are the sweetest days...
No comments:
Post a Comment