January 16, 2014

5 Weeks and Sweet Smiles!

Can you say DADDY'S GIRL?!!!! 

This little girl just lights up with a smile every time her daddy talks to her!
Both smitten with one another.  I LOVE the love between these two already! 

Guess I'm gonna have to share this guy! ;)  I'm not the only girl in his world anymore!  Seriously makes me even more in love with him.

Ava has lots of admirers already.  I don't think this girl will have a chance to be insecure....her big bros tell her how beautiful she is ALL the time!




Yes, the boys LOVE you a lot Miss Ava....but so does your Mommy!  This was a picture of you and me on our way to our first girls outing...........  a baby shower in honor of YOU!  Your closet is very full of lots of fun pink patterns now! ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment