December 19, 2013

First Few Days At Home With Ava Joy....



The boys worked hard with Nana and Papa on a welcome home sign for Ava and I

There's Papa!  He finally got to hold his 3rd grand daughter!  I love this picture!

First bath!  Not really a fan but she sure smelled pretty afterward

Sleeping beauty

This little girl has SO many expressions and of course, I have to capture them all! :) 






Micah says, "Ava has so many bless you's"  I love that he calls sneezes, bless you's! :)


Proud protector!  I tell you what, this boy takes his role as big brother seriously!  Wyatt is so trustworthy and careful with Ava.  I think I could seriously run to the grocery store and know that he'd take good care of her while I was out.  Ok, he's only 5 I would dare, but I could, he's that responsible.  I told him not to breathe on her face and he later asks,"Mom since I have to breathe should it be from my mouth or my nose?"

 Are these 2 pictures of Isaac and Ava full of sweetness, or what?!
Micah held Ava for the first time once Ava came home from the hospital.  He's completely in love with her!  It's precious!



Ava's second favorite place to be is in her swing.  First favorite?  Your arms, for sure!  She's a snuggler to the max!
Micah Jay soaking up some daddy time while he:s on paternity leave
Oh yeah, I'm married to the most amazing man on the planet and he's teaching Micah well!

Here's our JOY playing dress up for our family Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment