May 12, 2013

Mother's Day, 2013

These sleepy boys beat me downstairs to prep a little breakfast and put out a gift for me....

Isaac was waiting for me to see the balloon he picked out with Daddy and then as soon as I saw it and told him how much I loved it, can you guess what he did?  Nope, he didn't pop it!  He ran outside and let it go watching it fly high into the clouds.....  So much for that $8 balloon!  Oh Isaac, how I love thee....



Best Gift Ever!  All my loves, fresh flowers, and a handmade card.  We enjoyed a day at the zoo together!  It was altogether a  fabulous day!

I am so BLESSED and thankful to be celebrating the gift of mommy-hood today. 
May I be a mommy:
1) Who makes a renewed choice daily for joy
2) Diligently teaches my children to seek wisdom, be generous, and be good stewards of their gifts
3) and is fully present.
 
"Wherever you are, be all there.  Live to the hilt any situation you believe to be the will of God." -Jim Elliot
"Weigh down this moment in time with attention full." -Ann Voskamp

Being present in these little years (a little more floor time, less computer time, and more memories).....

No comments:

Post a Comment