 |
| Micah Jay is TWO! Of course we took his two year pictures in his choo choo shirt because he loves TRAINS! :) Just can't get enough of this sweet face.... |
 |
| Last day of being ONE. I'm learning to record the 'lasts' because sometimes they are even more precious than the 'firsts' in life! I savored this 'last' day of Micah being one and welcome tomorrow for the new adventures that comes with being TWO... |
 |
| Micah always tries to where big bros' boots so we decided to get him a pair that don't look like clown shoes on his feet and actually fit! |
 |
He also got lots of a few new art supplies. So simple. If only I were still content with paint, markers and a pair of angry bird boots.... so much to learn from the simplicity of a child! :) |
 |
| Micah LOVES to blow out candles so we started off his day with a cinnamon roll with a candle on top! |
 |
| Simplicity, I tell ya! I love it! |
 |
| Lots of lovin'.... everyone adores Micah! |
 |
| Mimi and Poppy came over to help celebrate... |
 |
| We spent the afternoon at Deana Rose. The sandbox is Micah's FAVORITE.... |
 |
| ....and so are CUPCAKES! |
 |
| Wyatt and Isaac got their first pony ride of the season. One more year Micah and you will get to ride too! |
 |
| Auntie B is another fav in Micah's world. Oh, how he ADORES his auntie! |
 |
| Love this! Poppy and Wyatt chillin' on the swing together having their own little conversation. |
|
|
|
Micah Jay Jay, we love you beyond words. You have added much CALM to our crazy storm of 3 boys in 3 years! You go with the flow, are mostly compliant, always affectionate, smart, thankful, snuggly, eager to help and learn new things, tender, compassionate, independent......there's really nothing to not love about you! I always say that if you were my only child, I would think I was a pretty great momma-that I had it all together in the world of parenting! :) But you've got bros who keep me very humble! lol. Your sweet nature is credited to the One who knit you together! We are thankful to be the mommy and daddy chosen to raise you and love you..... you are so very easy to love! :)
I love you. I'm proud of you. I'm so very thankful to be called your mom...
No comments:
Post a Comment