Favorites
Shows: Wild Kratz, Curious George, Word World
Movies: Star Wars, Chipmunks, David and Goliath, Boz Imagination
Color: orange
Sports: "all of them!"
Activities: Pretending, wrestling Daddy and your brothers, building with Trio blocks, playing with any kind of weapon
Buddies: Daddy, Your Bros, Cousin Dax, Owen (from preschool), Jax and Kohen (from Dax's church!), Judah and Dylan (from our church!)
Strengths
- endless supply of energy.... you are like the energizer bunny! You get about 11 hours of sleep at night and rarely take a nap. You'd never choose to go to bed on your own-You try hard to distract us of the time and think of anything under the sun that might allow you stay up just a little bit longer! I will really appreciate this in you when you are school-aged, I'm sure!
- thinking of others/generous heart.... you are always wanting to give your toys away to kids who don't have much or save your money jar collections for Dandy (our Compassion child). You're always telling us what you're going to make or buy for us next!
- an amazing memory! It's unbelievable to me the things you remember from way back when!
- a strong will.... when you put your mind to something, you do it very well!
- imagination/creative mind: you love to invent, pretend and create
- your cautious.... maybe a bit too cautious sometimes, but I still think this is a huge strength!
- I told you that we were having shells for dinner and you asked, "Did you get them at the beach?"
- You said to me, "I'm going to take you to a Barbie movie and buy you pink light up shoes!"
- You to me, "Your friends would think you are prettier if you only had one earring in each ear."
- You to me, "I think you're prettier when your hair is wet but not very pretty when it's dry"
- You trying to politely ask for some time with your Daddy when he got home from work, "Mom, can you please zip it lock it?"
- You to me, "I love you more than all of the sunshines and clouds stacked on top of each other."
- I overheard this conversation you were having during your quiet time while playing Jonah and the whale with your trio blocks, "Jonah, you disobeyed God so I'm gonna cut out your Holy Spirit"
- After coloring in your Bible you say to me, "You do marker in your Bible"
- You to me, "Did you used to be a princess?" Me, "No buddy. What do you mean?" You, "I mean the day you got married, you were a princess, right momma?"
- When I asked what snack you had at school, "We ate raisins and popcorn and had juice to drink. I asked for water but they ran out so I just had to drink juice." You always prefer water!
- You to me, "I'm a better pray-er than you"
- A very sweet prayer at lunch, "Thank you God for washing all our sins away and thank you for our food. Amen."
- When I said you had an eyelash on your cheek, "Mom, how are you going to put it back on?"
- A sweet bedtime prayer, "Thank you for the animals, Jesus, my whole life, my blocks and toys. Amen."
- "Are you thinking what I"m thinking?"
- "When we go to heaven, I think we should take some coins to give to God"
- "I was thinking maybe this afternoon we could go take pictures outside of Chic-fil-A" You know that mommy loves to take your picture and you love to eat at chic-fil-a..... you are a smart cookie in winning over this momma's heart!
- every night at dinner you do this with your daddy and Isaac, "On the count of 3 we're going to tell Mommy thank you for dinner. OK? One, two, three (in unison), thank you for our dinner Mommy!" I almost cried the first night you did this on your own accord! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment