January 7, 2012

Micah Jay is 9 Months!

This big boy is (thankfully!) still not crawling or scooting, so we've got lots of STILL shots once again! I know my world is going to change very soon, but at least Micah is drawing out the baby stage as long as possible and giving me time to prep for the next one.... I'm not quite ready to release him into the mobile world just yet! ;) I can hardly get enough of this sweet face! He is just simply irresistable, in my opinion. This boy gets so many snuggles and kisses throughout the day and he loves every minute of it! I just want to bottle up his sweetness! It's so hard to imagine him doing anything wrong.... but I thought the same with his big brothers when they were babies too. Ha! Oh, but I'm loving this stage of just getting to ENJOY every minute of life with Micah... without the tantrums or battles or discipline...that's the benefit of being a 3rd born I guess, Mama knows what's coming and can linger in the JOY of today! What a precious and all-too-fleeting season!
Spike! His head was soaked with olive oil in attempt to get rid of the cradle cap, but big bros thought the spike was super cool! :)
_______________________________________________________________
Fun Facts About our 9-Month-Old:
MICAH...
-loves to play and laugh and dance and wrestle.
-is very expressive! He's got so many different faces that make us laugh out loud daily.
-is able to get up on all 4's but has one leg that gets stuck underneath him every time.... he's trying hard to crawl but is not going anywhere just yet.
-is able to stand up on the furniture. Maybe he'll just skip crawling and go straight to walking. He's got some strong leg muscles but not the balance to support those muscles yet
-is starting to eat some table food (sounds like I'm talking about a puppy!). He LOVES new tastes and flavors and makes lots of grunts, grimaces, and puckers while trying to figure out what's in his mouth! So cute!
-all of the nursery workers just love him to pieces. They ooh and ahh over how sweet and happy and perfectly content he is. I can humbly agree! :)
-Micah's Stats: 24lbs 3ozs (73%), 30.25in (95%)
Micah Jay, You are the sweet little beat in my heart right now! Thanks for setting such a sweet tone in our home. You are full of laughter and fun but you also have a very sweet and snuggly reserve that just melts my heart. You are LOVED beyond words! Forever and For Always, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for posting Belinda. Your little man Micah is growing so fast and it is nice for us to see the progress in his life. I remember well that when you are around your youngsters on a day-to-day basis the changes are not that obvious. But for the grandma & grandpa in another state they mean a lot. These pictures are priceless.


    Richard . . .

    ReplyDelete