Oh goodness! This boy is LOoooooooooVED beyond words! He is super sweet, snuggly, playful........... and completely full of charm! He is the best cuddler in the whole wide world. We call him a kaola bear because he wraps his arms and legs around your side and just clings. I think if I let go, he'd just stay put right there on my hip! He is very content and just as happy as can be all day long. He is sleeping from about 7:30pm-7am with a short morning nap and a decent afternoon nap. I could spend the entire day snuggling with Micah... it's a good thing he's not my first child or he'd be totally spoiled rotten. Thankfully he's easy going and happy to just be in view of us all day!
Micah Jay, you add so much to my life! I love you little buddy... I'm so grateful for your precious life and all of the smiles you bring to my world!!!!!! You defintiely cause me to stop and give THANKS to the One who entrusted me with your sweet heart! What a privilige it is to be your mommy. I love you, forever and for always.... Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment