August 23, 2011

Summer Fun, where have you GONE?

I don't know about you, but our summer slipped away too fast! I'm trying to gear myself up for the routine and schedule that Fall brings. I definitely loved being footloose and fancy free this summer with my kiddos (well as free as you can be with 3 in tow! : )
We spent lots of time splashing in the pool...
...and grilling! Here's my hotty husband playing fireman with the boys while grilling some burgers! : )
We took lots of fun adventures in the BOB this summer! Luckily we're still able to somewhat maneuver with three in tow! Wyatt is getting pretty good at taking his bike, BUT if he gets tired, then you are stuck carrying him AND the bike!
Birthday parties! This one was at Lifetime Fitness and so much fun!
I love the look on Wyatt's face as if he's saying, "Why am I doing all the work and you are just along for the ride? Look, buddy... you need to pull your weight too!"
Pupcakes always go along with birthdays!
We celebrated a very special someone's bd in July--MIMI!
Here's Wyatt setting up camp at the balloon fest!
We took this one for you, Grandma Becky!
I've got to get some pictures with my boys. Is this my first with Micah? It can't be! But I think it might be.
It was a pretty incredible summer! So long until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment