May 12, 2011

Isaac is 16-Months

Oh, I just love this little face. Isaac can ALWAYS make me SMILE! He truly fills my heart with laughter... he couldn't have a more fitting name!
This little man is quite a character! I'm convinced that he is the reason that safety locks, and warning labels and poison control numbers were created. Oh, he is exhausting but I just love him to pieces. I wouldn't trade him for the world! : ) He is so feisty but so hard to discipline because of the stinkin' cute faces he makes and reactions he has. He's learning to mimic everything... So when you say No, No! with your finger out, he says it right back to you with a great big grin... and every time I have to turn around because he makes me laugh!
He's my little outdoors-man! He often goes and gets my shoes and demands that I put them on so I will take him outside. He is too smart! He also has a keen sense for hearing any outside door open... and if he's not invited to go out, you will see one major tantrum!
Isaac love to blow (and eat!) bubbles!
and he always steals my cell phone!
loves his car and ball!
This is how Ike wears his shoes! If you put his feet back in the right way, withing minutes his little piggies will be out again!
This is what Isaac looks like when he comes in from being outside! Here he's cooling off with a piece of pineapple--his fav!
He's still as messy as ever and it doesn't phase him a bit!
He plays HARD and sleeps HARD! Once he's got a full belly, he's out in no time!
Isaac loves his big bro and is really learning to defend himself these days!
_______________________________________________________
Fun Facts About our 16-Month-Old: ISAAC...
  • is not expanding his vocab very quickly but now says dada, mama, ball, uh-oh, no no, and more (for more FOOD, of course!). Ike doesn't have many words but he can sure communicate!
  • got lots of teeth this month. He got his other 2 front, lower teeth and at least 2 or 3 molars!
  • is finally getting some HAIR! And he has the cutest little blond curls in back-- I refuse to let Daddy give him a haircut just yet... he's worked too hard for these golden locks... I'm not about to cut them off anytime soon (even if he does have a mullet!)
  • is still such a sleeper. He's out by 7pm and hasn't been waking until 9am lots of mornings. He doesn't take too long of naps but sleeps at least 1.5hours after lunch.
  • found his SHADOW! It is a bit distracting while we're trying to take a walk but it is so cute. Sometimes he does funny little dances to see if the shadow will follow and sometimes he just gets flat out frustrated and wants it to leave his side. So fun to watch him discover the world!
  • has no problem with independent, self-entertainment... He could keep himself busy for hours! But it's what he's doing to keep himself busy that always makes me worried!
  • just has the sweetest, happiest heart! I'm totally smitten with his smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment