April 14, 2011

One Week With Micah!

Here's our lil Micah Jay at one week old!

Sleeping, eating, and pooping is what consumes most of his days... every once in awhile he opens his peepers to see what's going on in the world around him! He's a big dreamer and very expressive in his sleep... I could sit and just watch him for hours! He makes the cutest faces!

Micah has been the BEST BABY so far! He is so sweet and very CONTENT. I just adore my new man! He normally sleeps most of the day and just wakes once at night to be fed then heads right back to sleep again! We are not lacking on photos of Micah in this house! Wyatt is my shadow with the camera. I think he's taken more pictures of his lil bro than I have! We've had beautiful weather this week so Micah has gotten lots of time outside with his brothers!
He got to watch (OK, to be honest, he slept through it all!) big bros riding in the car together. Isaac has quite the chocolate face here!...
and he got to see Wyatt riding around the cul-de-sac on his new bike! Not long before Isaac wants a turn on the bike too, I'm sure!
Micah had his first appointment with the pediatrician and he is GROWING! He was back up to 8lbs 3oz (we left the hospital at 7lbs 13oz) and was 21.5in long. I'm thinking he was not quite stretched out all the way and accurately measured on his birth day because he couldn't possibly grow TWO inches in one week! I guess he's not quite as shrimpy as we originally thought! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment