February 7, 2011

Wyatt Praying and Mommy Interrupting...

Wyatt normally says the sweetest prayers before bed, so I decided I'd better capture one on video to look back on. Well tonight his prayer had sweet intentions, but it ended up being about shooting bad guys (I'm thinking this stemmed from having Sgt Lucas at our house this weekend!). During the prayer, I started quietly laughing and apparently Wyatt thought my laugh sounded like a horse?! He was so confused and I got him totally off track during his prayer but I'm sure glad the camera was rolling and I was able to get some footage of this one! Wyatt later explained, "I shoot bad guys to keep my friends safe because I love my friends and I don't want them to get hurt." This mama is not so sure how I feel about guns and swords and all of these things in our house, but one thing I know for sure... My boys are defintiley ALL BOY, and for this I'm grateful!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment