Is it really possible that my baby boy is almost ONE? The past 11 months have just flown by! I find myself getting sentimental and teary eyed when I think about his first birthday approaching. I wasn't so much like this with Wyatt... I guess that was because all of his seasons and milestones were so new and exciting with him being our firstborn... I was always eagerly antcipating what was next. But with Isaac, I've been more reflective. And with him being our second born, I guess I have just had more perspective on how fleeting each stage really is. I just want to hold on to each moment a little bit longer. Isaac has been the PERFECT fit for our family! He has been such a bright spot in my world and has filled my heart with much needed laughter during a crazy 11 months!
Fun facts about our 11-month-old:
ISAAC...
- Has become very proficient at climbing the stairs. He is so FAST to go up but doesn't have the slightest idea how to come down. He always trusts that someone will be right there to catch his fall. Thank goodness for baby gates!
- Has become very independent this month. He just wants to EXPLORE. Leave him to roam freely and make a mess on his own and he is one happy fella. The pantry and shower seem to be his favorite hiding spots right now.
- still LOVES to EAT! This boy can put away some food!
- has learned to give KISSES. I love it!
- still has four teeth--2 on the top and 2 on the bottom.
- is still a little baldy and a toe head, at that!
- Diaper changes have become almost impossible these days... he is such a wiggle worm.
- has been sleeping from about 7pm to 8am then naps for at least 2 hours after lunch
- is such a BRUISER. He's a very tough guy and pretty much always has a dark bruis somewhere on his forehead! : /
- just goes with the flow and enjoys life to the fullest!
No comments:
Post a Comment