December 22, 2010

An Early Christmas in Iowa!

The whole McCulley and Johnson clan gathered in Iowa last weekend to celebrate Christmas together! I think this was the first time we had all been together in TWO years, if you can believe it. We finally got our first family photo with Isaac and Alexa included... Our picture will soon be outdated with one more McCulley arriving in April, but we've got one for now!
Top Row: Uncle Joel, Papa, Uncle Jay, Joe
Middle Row: Aunt Jen (Joe's sister), Grandma, Aunt Gigi, and me
Front Row: Ellie, Alexa, Wyatt (33 mos) and Isaac (11 mos)

Grandma with the kiddos...

Papa with his grandbabies! Cousins Ellie and Alexa with Wyatt and Isaac
Papa read the Christmas story to Wyatt and Ellie who both listened very attentively in his lap!
I love this picture of Daddy and Isaac!
Wyatt got his own digital camera from Papa and Grandma this year. Does he look like a pro or what?! : ) I think we've just about got that memory card loaded... I'll be sure to post a few of Wy's snapshots!
And the boys got their first remote control race car from their cousins! A little boy's dream!
It was a GREAT weekend! We had a very FULL house with 8 adults and 4 kids, which made it all the merrier of a Christmas. I think everyone was a little bit sleep deprived by the end of the weekend, except for our lil fam! Somehow our boys slept right through all of the noise and chaos... Or maybe Joe and I were just so tired that we slept through the crying (or so we hear from Uncle Jay and Aunt Gigi, who were such troopers being in the living room on an air mattress and didn't hardly sleep a wink.) We're sad the weekend is over, but look forward to next year (or maybe something even a little sooner since we're all in the midwest again!). Thanks for all of the generous gifts and sweet memories! Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment