August 6, 2010

Noteworthy-A little bump in the road!

Here's a note to record the Lord's faithfulness throughout our life's journey. This is an email Mommy sent to friends and family after the contract on our house fell through... Hello friends and family! We just got news today that the "solid" : ) contract on our home is a 'no-go'. Although we were initially inclined to feel diappointed by this news, we'll leave it just as it is.... 'a bump in the road'. As we've been working our way through 1 Peter at church, I'm reminded that these circumstance happen to build our faith in a good God. So we are not losing heart, and still trust there to be a buyer who will find our home to be a perfect fit for their family, all in due time. Would you be praying with us for the sale of our home and that we would behave as His children during this time of waiting? Please pray that we would be able to move to KC together as a family, that our house would sell before our temp housing allowance runs out, and that I would stay encouraged while showing a house with two little rascals around! May our faith be proven genuine for His glory.... We're grateful for each of you! Blessings, Belinda (for my fellas too!) "I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." -Charles Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment