August 2, 2010

Hakuna Matata!!!!

The 'Theme Song' in the McCulley household over the past couple of months has been Hakuna Matata, which means "no worries" in Swahili!!! Wyatt loves the movie Lion King and he couldn't have learned this song at a more perfect time in life... He sings it to me and it instantly reminds me to have more FAITH, like that of a child!!!! Wyatt has such a great perspective on everything in life (excpet when I say no to say, candy!)... Like when we walk outside on a 100 degree day with no air moving at all and he says, "It's a really nice day out, isn't it Mommy? Sky is blue! No clouds!" Everything in me wants to say, "No, Wyatt... It's too HOT!" but his sweet spirit is a humble reminder to be content and thankful for all things!

So life isn't going exaclty as I had planned right now... I'm not really in favor of uprooting already and making another move across the country, but it is the decision that has been made... So I'm doing my best to find rest in the sovereign One who's got the 'worries' all under control! Hukana Matata for the rest of our days...

No comments:

Post a Comment