August 23, 2010

KathQueen came to visit!

My best friend from KSU came to visit me and the boys this weekend. Wyatt called Kathleen, "Kathqueen!" which I thought was a fitting title for the post! ; )
Joe was supposed to be home so that we could have some girl time, but he ended up getting assigned to one last trip! : / Kathleen was such a trooper and a great help to me as we ventured out with the kiddos... She got to see the craziness of life with 2 little boys in tow! We went to the county fair but it was very HOT so we didn't last too long, but long enough for a tractor ride...
and to see lots of animals and even take a cow ride : )... and sit in a big fire engine!
We got to eat out and play at the park and just enjoy some time catching up...in between tackles, and spills, and meltdowns, and everything else that goes along with bringing the boys out! ; )
Thanks SO much for taking time to come see us, Kathleen. It really was just like old times (with a couple of boys added to the mix!). I am so sad to no longer be living only 3 hours apart, but hopefully we'll get to see each other during your visits to KS... and I will definitley plan a girls weekend in PA too!!!!! Thanks for being so good to my boys this past weekend. I'm always so humbled after spending time with you... I appreciate so many of your character qualities, from your sweet spirit and patience that never seems to falter, to your dilligence and and quiet strength... You are such a beautiful person! Love and miss you, Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment