Wyatt entered the world 6 months ago today and changed my heart forever! It amazes me each and every day just how much JOY my chunky monkey brings to life. I still get teary eyed when I look at his sweet face just after he falls asleep in the evenings...
HE IS THE GIFT THAT JUST KEEPS ON GIVING!!! : )
I'm humbled by the Lord's incredible grace and so proud to be known as "Wyatt's Mommy"!
I love you to the moon and back, my son!
Can you believe I'm 6-months-old already?
Mr. Independent has learned to feed himself!
To Mommy's surprise, I uncharacteristically decided to wake up at 3:30am to start celebrating my half birthday! : / Since I was bright-eyed and busy tailed, Mommy and I decided to get out of bed and watch the rain come pouring down! It took us 45-minutes trying to get home from church because all of the roads were flooded... The aftermath of hurricane Ike has sure taken NW Indiana by storm. Mommy nervously trudged through the water while I was sawing logs in the backseat!!! After the nice long nap, I was raring to go when we got home! Whew... Mommy's tired!!! It's a good thing DADDY IS COMING HOME TOMORROW... Mommy needs a break and Wy needs his daddy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment