September 15, 2008

Homecoming!

After a month on the road, Joe finally arrived home this morning. Oh my goodness... Wyatt's laughter and squeals of delight have been absolutely priceless. Wyatt continues to make sure he's the center of Joe's attention at all times today. Joe certainly did not lose any favor in Wy's eyes over this past month. I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder!!! I would spend a month apart all over again just to replay my boys' reunion. Luckily, I captured some of the memories on video! This has definitely been one of my all-time favorite days! : )
Waiting for Dad... How much longer, Mom?
8/20/08 Departure...
Does he look any different? (Wyatt, that is!) Joe must have packed light because he came home in the same outfit he left in! 9/15/08 Arrival... My boys played hard until Wyatt finally tuckered out in Daddy's arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment