The Lord called me before my birth; from within the womb he called me by name.
Isaiah 49:1
Isaiah 49:1
We had 4 names picked out for our little boy prior to his arrival. The name "Wyatt" was Joe's favorite! I could not decide on one and figured I'd have to meet our baby before committing to a name. I always said that I would never be one of those people that went to the hospital without a a name picked out... And, I ended up being among "those people"! : / After the c-section, Joe went with the baby and I went into recovery for over 2 hours. When I finally came out of recovery and got to see my baby, all of the nurses were calling him 'Wyatt'. Yes, Joe took it upon himself to give our son the name he'd been hoping for all along! I was pleased with his decision.
WYATT (Old French)
Inherent Meaning: Little warrior
Spiritual Meaning: Immoveable
Scripture: 2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
Our Little Warrior.

No comments:
Post a Comment