| How can it possibly be that my favorite firstborn is FIVE? I'm not quite sure that I'm ready for it but he sure is! |
| Wyatt got his very first bayblade |
| Muffins with Daddy before he headed to work |
| Ashtyn and Daxton joined us for birthday cake and some bayblade battles! |
| How he writes his name |
| and makes his own bed |
| and lines up his army men and squinkies in a perfect line |
| and still gives in to a nap every once in a while! |
| I LOVE this handsome face and big, blue eyes and constantly chapped lips, and full teeth grin. You melt my heart, little warrior! |
| Here's Wyatt at his first Chiefs game with Daddy and buddy, Dylan! |
Wyatt, thanks for introducing me to mommy-hood 5 years ago and for continuing to teach me every step of the way. The Lord has certainly used you to refine and shape my character! You hold a very special place in my heart! You have the strength of a warrior, endless energy (seriously, you never run out!), a mind like a steel trap (it's unbelievable to me the details that you remember), an incredible imagination, you are very LOUD, you are a leader, you have great perseverance (you never give up!), you are super generous (always sending your friends home with a toy of yours and wanting to save/spend your money to help others), you are soooooo responsible and trustworthy (wow, do I appreciate this quality about you), you are very moderate (you know when enough is enough..... especially with food and sugar), quality time is definitely your love language, you are an amazing big brother, you are cautious in a very healthy sort of way (you think before you act), you are a perfectionist, make friends easy, you love technology (mostly the ipad), trio blocks, pretending with your army guys/dress up/GI Joes, etc....................... The list could go on and on with all of your likes and strengths! We are so incredibly thankful for your sweet life. I LOVE you. I'm PROUD of you. And I'm so incredibly THANKFUL for you. Happy 5th Birthday, Wyatt Joseph!!!!!!
_____________________________________________________________________
A few of your quotes I documented this year:
-Why doesn't Jesus have to poop? (Because he's perfect) Then he doesn't have a butt?
-When I get to heaven I'm going to ask God...............
-What if we all think we believe in God and then He's not real?
-I don't like Micah's name. I want to call him Levi
-Even though I don't like getting my hands dirty, when my brothers are crying I'll still wipe their tears away (with a nastified look on your face like you just touched puke)
-Does that (something you do or say that's sweet) fill your bucket up, Mom?
-Sent Isaac a thank you note in the mail for your birthday gift
Conversation:
Me: Back up. Don't get so close to the pond.
Wy: Don't worry about me, Mom
Me: It's my job to worry about you, Wyatt
Wy: It's not your job, the YMCA is your job!
Me: I think I'm gonna get my haircut
Wy: Is Dad going to do it?
No comments:
Post a Comment