A boy after my own heart.....
I cannot believe that we have had nice enough weather in January to be outdoors without coats playing in the sand, taking pictures and climbing trees. This momma is thankful because the great outdoors is exactly where you boys need to be!
We went to Newton for a surprise celebration in honor of Great Grandma's 80th Birthday! Is this one beautiful 80-year-old or what? I sure hope I've got GG's genes! :)
You had a fun time with your cousins playing in the back parking lot of the Bread Basket.
When the weather got cold, we still found plenty to do inside including dress up and shoot outs.....
wagon rides in swim trunks and a diaper....
marshmallow pyramids....
hunting excursions....
talking to Grandma and Papa on the ipad.....
jumping on the bed and landing in the ER.....
Did I mention that there is NEVER a dull moment???
Wyatt, you have been taught several calming techniques at preschool. My favorite is the STAR: Stop, Take a deep breath, And Relax....I've adapted my own STAR in the midst of mahem in our home: Stop, Take a picture, And Relax! Somehow the stopping for a picture helps me to appreciate the brevity of the moment..... it gives me perspective in realizing that this too shall pass. Most moments of chaos are funny memories if you can just breathe them in and survive the 20 minutes of cleanup and correction without losing your cool! Life is too short to be frustrated or to expect perfection.....
A trip to Power Play
A day in your PJ's, underwear and warrior paint
Valentine's. I am BLESSED!
Chocolate straweberries! Or just spoonfuls of chocolate for Micah!
Isaac, you needed a little help putting together your Yoda card from Grandma with only one functioning arm!
Mimi joined us for dinner and Valentine's surprises. She always tells you boys that she loves you to the moon and back, so guess what she gave you for Valentine's? Light up moons for your walls to serve as a nightlight and a reminder of Mimi's love for YOU!
Wyatt, you got to go to the KS College Gameday in Lawrence with Daddy....
We finally got some tons of SNOW in February....
Snow ice cream
Hot chocolate
Lots and lots of SMILES.....

No comments:
Post a Comment