We spent the evening at the Farmstead, one of our most favorite summertime hangouts! I think we made a visit to see the longhorn, buffalo and bobcat, but otherwise just played at the park and in the sand pit tonight! Here's Micah chillin' on a bench enjoying some animal crackers (snack time is always Micah's fav time of the day)....
Oh, and I absolutely adore this sweet little conversation that Joe captured between Micah and me! He is really a momma's boy right now and I'm savoring every second of it! :)
Our 16-month-old is getting so big and very independent!
Fun Facts About our 16-Month-Old:
MICAH...............
- loves chocolate ("choco"), candy, popcorn ("opcorn"), and his vitamins (he reminds first things each morning!)
- is now drinking out of a real cup
- is a major momma's boy right now! ;)
Great pics Bel! So glad that you are in them as well. What a lasting treasure of pictures... it is so nice to be able to go back into the archives and haul them up every now & again.
ReplyDeleteRichard . . .