February 7, 2012

Micah Jay at 10 Months

Our little man is a rockin' and a rollin' now! He's on the move... mostly just with log rolls across the floor, but he's able to get from point A to point B pretty efficiently! Watch out cause our world is changing. The baby gates are officially back up again!
He gets super excited to be able to pull himself up on furniture. It's so fun to just sit back and watch him relish in the new joy of his ability to something all on his own!!! It's the very simple things.... like finally making his way over to the door stoppers, then making a very loud rhythm of annoying noises while he watches his finger hit the spring over and over....it's these very simple things that delight Micah most right now with squeals of laughter and the satisfaction of accomplishment. He always looks around to make sure that someone else is sharing in his joy too!
So Proud! "Are you watching me? Do you see what I'm able to do?" I just know these are the words rolling through his little mind! He's very content to play on his own but will never turn down and audience or an applause! :)
Pumped up with ambition to crawl...
I think I can...
reaching and really trying...
The look of determination. Up on all 4... keeping those eyes on the prize.
this one leg just will not cooperate with the mission plan....
I'm not giving up. I think I can...
How do these legs work? They always seem to get in my way...
I'm done for today. Now I'm totally frustrated... Help, please?!
I give Micah lots of new 'toys' to keep him occupied while I'm cooking dinner...this evening it was a paper towel roll! Who knew it could be so much fun?
Wyatt got in on the creativity and wanted me to take pictures through the PT roll. They did turn out pretty cool, I must admit. Good imagination props to my Wy guy!

Micah Jay loves to be outdoors and could spend hours in the swing...
We take turns pushing him!

Micah, you are precious to me. You make my heart swell with JOY each and every day. What a gift it is to be your Mommy. You are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment