Fun Facts about our 8-Month-Old:
MICAH....
-added a top tooth this month for a total of 3!
-dances!!!!! It is soooooo cute.... he's got some good rhythm already!
-is starting to cry when Mommy leaves the room
-always looks like he's chewing bubble gum... I'm guessing he's got more teeth working there way down.
-loves to eat. He devours a jar of food and cries hysterically until you open the second!
is such a roly poly... he's got so many fat rolls that you can barely see his features... not sure who he looks like yet.
-many people say he resembles my dad! I guess he's got some Schulze blood! I think my dad is a very handsome guy so this is definitely a compliment to Micah!
-is really beginning to squeal and babble
Micah, I know our days of you just being a content little baby, happy to sit on the floor and observe all around you are drawing to an end. I know you'll be scooting and crawling, walking and running all too soon. SOOoooooo, I'm totally soaking up the sweet baby moments when you fall asleep in my arms or when you hang out, perfectly content to sit on my lap while I read a book. I so love these days and would just keep you here forever if I could....... but I suppose I'll have to let you just keep on growing and gaining independence... for this, I rejoice! Love you, my sweet Micah Jay!
No comments:
Post a Comment