September 12, 2011

Isaac Owen... 20 Months!

Isaac is starting to do away with the thumb in his mouth :( Gotta make sure I get plenty of pics so I never forget his cute habit! The mullet... BEFORE!
Getting ready for his FIRST EVER hair cut...
Snip-snip! I didn't dare let Daddy have the scissors!
shaving cream made the experience a little more enjoyable for Isaac
Looking so grown up...AFTER! Curls (and mullet) no more :(
Love this profile!
I heard 2 mommies on the same day describe their middles as the cream in their oreo... this is a perfect description of Isaac... He definitley is the cream in my oreo. Sometimes being the middle is the very best place to be! Besides, what would an oreo be without the cream?
Praying for his Oreo (or for another oreo, for that matter! :)
Love these bam bam feet!
One trait I love about Isaac is that he is self-reliant and a problem solver... if there's an obstacle between him and what he wants, he doesn't stop until he gets what he's after. If he's thirsty, he doesn't ask for a drink... he goes to Wyatt's bathroom where he is able to get on top of the sink and fill Wyatt's toothbrush cup to get it himself. He makes HUGE messes in the process, but I can't criticise him for trying! Apparently Isaac decided he was hungry so he got out a bag of popcorn, tried to pour it into a bowl, but it ended up all over the floor... no problem, he just got down on the floor like Gabbi to clean it up!
This is what happens when you leave a 20-month-old on his own for about 30 sec with chocolate pudding!
____________________________________________________________
Fun Facts about our 20-month-old:
ISAAC...
-has a bit of a destructive streak going on... launching anything and everything over the bannister, dropping dishes on the floor to see the cause and effect reaction, tearing apart Wy guy's legos...but he does it all with charm and a great big smile!
-loves to play ball... this is definitely Isaac's favorite activity!
-loves to be OUTSIDE and begs to go out
-only eats the cream out of his oreos and gives the cookies to Gabbi
-loves, loves, loves people and thrives from his time with others!
-is FAST! This boy can run I tell you!
Isaac, You are the cream in my oreo... the best part and sweet filling of life! You give our family lots of flavor... and a sugar rush, for sure! You have a twinkle in your eyes and a tickle in your tummy that are constantly filling my soul with joy! You make everyone in your path SMILE... I love this quality about you. You are very easy to love and to forgive. You are as naughty as all get out right now, but equally as kind, sharing, loving and incredibly sweet. You are so LOVED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment