February 27, 2011

Photo Shoot!

This is one of my very favorite outfits that my friend Christa gave to us at Wyatt's baby shower. I had to be sure to get some snapshots of Isaac in this cute little ensamble before he outgrows it. Wyatt had his 9-month shoot in this outfit... Poor Ike hasn't had professional photos since he was 6-months-old. Well, they might not be professional quality : / but we're getting plenty of shots on the good ol' Canon!
Doesn't he look like he should be in a jazz band or something here?
You just gotta love a baby's profile!
I was just with a group of ladies yesterday who were commenting on what a 'hands-on' daddy Joe is. Yes! He IS very hands on... our boys absolutely adore him. And I'm so grateful he's so passionate about raising our boys together! I can't imagine a day without him or raising these babies without his leadership and helping hands! I just wish that every little boy had a daddy like my boys' daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment