January 12, 2011

Birthday Boy... Isaac is ONE!

The BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!! I can't believe my baby is ONE!

We started off the day with some powdered donuts... a new fav or Ike!

Then we dropped Wy guy off at school! Ikey bear and Mommy got some sweet one-on-one time together! We ran some errands, played, had lunch together and even got a few new things in the mail...Isaac loved the bubble wrap! After we picked Wyatt up from school, we met Daddy for our first Chuck-E-Cheez adventure...
Oh my! Our birthday boy had so much FUN!!! He got to ride in Bob's digger...
and on Clifford's back!
Daddy and Wyatt even got a little target practice in too!
I sure do LOVE my lil fellas!
And once we got home, we had to finish the night by letting Isaac dig in to some birthday cake!
Our birthday boy had a little help eating his birthday cake!
He LOVED every bite!
Look at this sad face! My little buddy got his feelings hurt when we finally took the cake away! Cleanup wasn't nearly as much fun...
It was a VERY FUN DAY celebrating ONE YEAR with our sweet man!
Isaac, Just one year ago we welcomed you into our family and now I can't imagine life without you! You are just the sweetest lil guy! I love you to pieces! You are so content and flexible... You just go with the flow and have a true zest for life. You keep me laughing and on my toes like no other! DESTRUCTION should be your middle name. You love to tear things apart and pull things out of cabinets and destroy whatever you can like it's your main job! We've got this house child-proofed to the hilt... but somehow you always seem to discover something new to create a mess! You are such a charmer and love everyone. You are pretty independent most of the day and love to roam freely around the house, but you definitely let us know when you want some snuggle or play time. Wyatt and I call you 'Georgie' because you are so very curious. You LOVE your bottle before bed...it's going to be a very sad day when we finally have to take it away. You still suck your thumb when you're sleepy... Hopefully I'm not still documenting this about you on your fifth birthday update! ; ) It will always be one of my favorite memories about you, along with your little sheep "baaaaaa" noise when you beg for food! And my grocery bill... has defintiley gone UP since you started eating solids. You eat like a grown up! I have no idea where you store all of the food you eat, but you can certainly pack some food away! You never fight bedtime. I love this about you! You are a go-getter, full of energy, and can certainly hold your own with your big brother. I pray that you will remain content and flexible, that you will always hold your own, and love the life you've been given. You have so many amazing qualities that will serve you and others very well in life! I can't wait to see what BIG things the Lord has in store for you! I love you Isaac Owen. You will always have a very special place in my heart as my middle man. I LOVE YOU, Ikey bear! Forever and For Always, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment