October 12, 2010

Isaac is 9 Months and going to be a BIG BROTHER!

My little rascal is now 9 months old and will be a big brother in April! He's still my BABY until then...

Ikey is a MOVER...he log rolls FAST and is now crawling backwards! He's really rocking and almost ready to crawl forwards too. Where did my baby go? Oh, but this stage is so FUN!

Here's my roly poly under the chair! and playing in the laundry basket!
I think Ike is eating Rice Krispies here or just making a really 'thoughtful' pose!
Isaac LOVES his bottle and Wyatt loves to be the one to feed it to his lil bro. It's so sweet!
______________________________________________________________
Fun Facts About Our 9-Month-Old:
ISAAC...
  • now says DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-! over and over. It is so precious! If you say dada to him, then he repeats it. He loves to feel like he's really 'communicating'. I love it!
  • has little (and very NOISY) screaming fests with Wyatt in the car. Isaac is ALWAYS this instigator... He screams until Wyatt gets so annoyed that he screams back, then it becomes a game and they scream back and forth. It makes me crazy, but it's so fun that they have their own little games and are communicating in the back seat!
  • is doing fast log rolls, crawls backwards, is rocking and getting really close to crawling forwards, and stand on all fours like a bear--it's so funny to watch!
  • has his arms and legs and hand and feet moving constantly!
  • have I mentioned how much he loves the WATER? Well, bath time is getting a little out of control with splashing. I'm covered head to toe with water after every bath I give Ike!
  • is such a sleeper... he normally sleeps from about 8pm-7am then wakes to eat and heads back to sleep until 9:30 or 10am (if we're home!). We're normally out and about in the morning with activity so he normally just has to sleep on the go! Then he goes back down for a nap from about 12:30-3pm! He's a very good SLEEPER and an independent one at that!
  • is just so CHEERFUL! He makes me smile every time I look at him.
  • is going to be a perfect MIDDLE MAN in our family... He's got such a loveable personality and he's easy to adore! I'm not one bit worried about Isaac getting lost in the middle or having the 'middle child syndrome' as I hear many families talk about! : ) He's now a little brother and soon to be a big brother...I think he's got the best role!

I love you Isaac Owen... all the way to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment