Over our past 2 weeks in the hotel, our boys have gotten lots of practice at restaurant etiquette, as you can see in the picture below! : ) Since we don't have a full kitchen, it has been much easier to just eat out. I never thought I would get tired of eating out, but I think we've all reached our limit and are ready for a few more home cooked meals again! I do have to admit that we've felt pretty spoiled being on per diem and getting to try lots of new restaurants... maybe just in smaller doses from now on!

We've also gotten lots of 'togetherness' in the hotel! Wyatt has become a pro at feeding lil bro his bottle...

Wyatt and Isaac have gotten tons of time with their cousins, along with Auntie B and Uncle Trent. Wyatt absolutely adores my sister... At night when we're getting ready to say our prayers and I ask Wy guy what he's most thankful for, he usually says "Auntie B!" I love to see the cousins love each other and it has been very affirming that this move was the right decision... It is so fun and such a blessing to live out life together! Here is a photo of Wyatt at his very FIRST FOOTBALL GAME! Daddy missed out but I'm sure there are many more to come!

Wy's favorite part of the game was the marching band... He is my little music man!

We got a quick lunch date with Aunt Jen and were able to meet cousin Alexa for the very first time!

Papa and Gamma also stopped through on their way home from Springfield, MO. Wyatt had a little laughing fest with Papa in the hotel lobby!

We've been to Deanna Rose petting zoo numerous times in the past couple of weeks! Here's Wyatt and his buddy Lawson watching the ponies, I think!

We made a trip to the CIRCUS which has been the topic of many conversations since!

Wyatt was so excited to share the experience with lil bro, who cut his first 2 teeth in the middle of the performance. Isaac was biting my fingers so hard and then all of a sudden, POP! Two sharp little teeth cut through those gums right into my hand!

Wy was determined to get in some pool time even though the water has been quite cool!

We were able to cheer Poppy on at one of his Saturday morning softball games. Yes, that's right, Poppy still plays ball! It was so fun to see a bunch of 60 and older men, mostly former college ball players, still out on the field playing in quite a competitive league. Poppy plays first base and Wyatt kept a pretty close eye on him until he got distracted by a digger! :) Here's my little slugger congratulating Poppy after a big win!

It has been so fun hanging out with family, catching up with old friends, and just enjoying life together now that Joe has a more 'normal' schedule! Life is good...
No comments:
Post a Comment