Our little men wearing their Sunday best in honor of their daddy!
.JPG)

Wyatt could hardly wait for Daddy to open his gift.
Wy guy actually spoiled the surprise when he ran to Daddy with the package in hand yelling, "Tackle Box!"

This is Wyatt giving his daddy some love in hopes that he'd share some gummy worms with him!

So proud that he got himself a worm.

Father's Day really is all about DADDY, right? (Good thing Mommy remembered to buy 2 packages of bait!)

Finishing the day with some football stories by Wyatt... I'll upload some videos so you can hear them too!

I'm sure every other Mama would beg to differ, but I really do think that my boys have the very BEST DADDY in the entire world. I'm feeling a little outnumbered these days (and totally pampered!) by all of my boys...Life is very good and I'm so thankful for these gifts in my life that I'm so undeserving of! Thanks, Joe, for our boys and for being the kind of man that our little men will hopefully someday become...
*Side note: Our sweet Indiana friend, Abby, made the darling tie shirts for the boys... Her website is
http://www.etsy.com/shop/zebraheart if any of you other 'boy moms' out there want to order a shirt for your little fellas!
No comments:
Post a Comment