Isaac does not seem much like a newborn anymore. He is SO BIG!!!! 
This is the new face that Isaac makes!

He's getting close to sitting up unsupported.

Isaac LOVES bath time... Although, I think he's outgrowing his bathtub! He splashes and coos like crazy when he's in the water. I love it!
I just had to capture this face... We don't let him cry often, but it's so stinkin' cute when he makes his pouty face!

Lovin' time with Daddy


Best Buds...



He's getting close to sitting up unsupported.
Isaac LOVES bath time... Although, I think he's outgrowing his bathtub! He splashes and coos like crazy when he's in the water. I love it!
Lovin' time with Daddy
Best Buds...
Fun Facts About Our 4-Month-Old:
ISAAC...
is officially in the roley poly, chunky monkey, FAT BABY stage and I'm totally smitten!
just started to GIGGLE...It is just precious and totally contagious!
is really starting to PLAY. He loves to have something in his hands (and in his mouth)!
has the most CONTENT disposition... I would seriously have a house full of babies if they were all like my little Ike (and I were a bit younger : ).
wants to SIT so badly... He tries really hard, but isn't quite able to do it unsupported!
No comments:
Post a Comment