Woo Hoo! He did it!!!!
I do realize that no one will find this post nearly as exciting as ME, but this is a huge milestone ... I now only have ONE in diapers!!!!
It was a very long week for Mommy but Wyatt had a blast... He got my undivided attention ALL week, along with lots of chocolate! I think we read every book in the house, along with finger painting, coloring, puzzles, and car races all on the bathroom floor! Wyatt did outstanding this week... I was SO impressed by him. He's a natural on the pot, what can I say! I'm one very proud Mama!!! : ) And I'm VERY glad to be OUT of the bathroom and back in commission and on the social network again! : )The highlight of each morning is getting to pick out his big boy underwear for the day! And if Wy guy keeps them dry ALL day then we have a potty party before bed!! ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment