February 26, 2010

Wyatt's Turn!

My little man is just a couple of weeks away from turning TWO!!!! We're working on holding up 2 fingers but the bunny ears are hard for a little boys fingers to maneuver!!!

Proudly sporting his '1' shirt one last time. Soon he'll be one no longer. : (

Joe thinks this pic is hilarious. It's a boy-thing. Tackeling Daddy Wyatt had to try on Daddy's "fireman boots" but once he was in them he was completly stuck because they were so heavy!!!
The boys!
Wyatt's new thing is taking his own pictures... this is one of them!
Wyatt is in such a fun stage right now and I'm enjoying him more than ever! But he's also in a season that requires full-time training and correction which is an all-day endeavor! God is teaching me lots of lessons and refining my heart as I attempt to train and correct Wy guy... I'm humbled and often brought to my knees with conviction in my own heart, like when I'm telling Wyatt that God wants him to be PATIENT and self-controlled and I'm speaking to him with a completely impatient tone of voice!! : / Conviction... Ouch! And I've even had to ask for Wy's forgiveness already. I don't think he quite comprehends what he's agreeing to but he always gives Mommy a hug, so I think he's understanding more than I give him credit for!

No comments:

Post a Comment